WeatherSheboygan, WI (53081)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Tonight Tomorrow Wed Night
    Overcast Partly Cloudy PM Thunderstorms Scattered Thunderstorms
    62°Feels Like: 62° 58° 74° 57°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.3" Chance of Precip: 20% Chance of Precip: 60% Chance of Precip: 40%
    Wind: S 3 mph Wind: WNW 8 mph Wind: NW mph Wind: NW 7 mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayJul 29

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    8 pm 66° Partly Cloudy 20% 65% W 5 mph
    9 pm 64° Partly Cloudy 20% 70% W 5 mph
    10 pm 62° Partly Cloudy 20% 75% W 5 mph
    11 pm 61° Partly Cloudy 10% 78% W 5 mph
    12 am 60° Clear 0% 78% W 6 mph
    1 am 60° Clear 0% 78% WNW 6 mph
    2 am 60° Clear 0% 78% WNW 6 mph
    3 am 59° Partly Cloudy 0% 78% WNW 7 mph
    4 am 59° Partly Cloudy 0% 78% NW 7 mph
    5 am 59° Partly Cloudy 0% 78% NW 7 mph
    6 am 59° Partly Cloudy 10% 78% NW 8 mph
    7 am 60° Partly Cloudy 0% 78% NW 8 mph
    8 am 62° Partly Cloudy 0% 75% NW 8 mph
    9 am 65° Sunny 0% 70% NW 8 mph
    10 am 68° Sunny 0% 65% NW 8 mph
    11 am 70° Sunny 0% 63% NW 7 mph
    12 pm 71° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 61% NW 7 mph
    1 pm 72° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 61% NW 6 mph
    2 pm 72° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 61% NW 6 mph
    3 pm 72° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 63% NW 6 mph
    4 pm 71° Sct Thunderstorms 60% 66% NW 6 mph
    5 pm 70° Sct Thunderstorms 60% 68% NNW 6 mph
    6 pm 68° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 73% NNW 7 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Tuesday Jul 29 74° / 57° Showers and thunderstorms late 60% 67% NW 8 mph More details
    Wednesday Jul 30 70° / 57° Showers and thunderstorms late 40% 69% ENE 8 mph More details
    Thursday Jul 31 78° / 61° A few thunderstorms possible 40% 65% SSW 7 mph More details
    Friday Aug 1 76° / 60° Scattered thunderstorms 40% 69% SSW 7 mph More details
    Saturday Aug 2 75° / 61° Scattered thunderstorms possible 40% 69% ENE 8 mph More details
    Sunday Aug 3 77° / 61° Partly cloudy 10% 66% N 7 mph More details
    Monday Aug 4 73° / 57° Occasional showers possible 30% 69% NNE 8 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report